Monday, May 16, 2011

Hillsdale Graduation 2011

Sam, Lydia, Kevin, Emrys and I made the painful drive up the Hillsdale to see Stephen graduate. It was also a reunion of college friends of sorts as several other friends we graduated with had younger siblings graduating. We spent most of the weekend at Sarah and Stephen's house celebrating and wondering when we all got so old. Not only are all our friends getting married, we are having kids as well. I took it as a good sign that nearly every bottle of wine at the graduation party was $15+. The economy can't be that bad.
Lydia and Laila Petrie
Me and Tiara
The graduate (finally:)
On Sunday, there was a bridal shower for another friend getting married this summer. I had a great time with all the ladies. I am very happy my friends are getting married because after 3 1/2 years with Sam I still think marriage is great.

Only one more Hillsdale graduation that I will need to attend. Maybe next time the speech won't be about truth, beauty, Churchill, or the higher things...wishful thinking, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment