Monday, August 11, 2014

Malcolm at 1 month

Malcolm is one month old already. He sure does grow fast. Two weeks ago he was 9.5 lbs and 21 inches long so he must be over 10 lbs now and longer still. He is a much quieter child than his sister and definitely enjoys alone time in his crib. He doesn't require me to nurse him to sleep. In fact, he prefers to fall asleep with a pacifier either being held or just alone in his crib. It is quite strange for me because Inga would only fall asleep nursing. He is already really good at holding his head up as well and likes tummy time. He enjoys challenges.
Malcolm with the size comparison bunny
I had to do a size comparison stuffed animal for Malcolm just like I did with Inga. The bunny was a gift from a co-worker and has his name and birth date embroidered on the bunny's ears. It is very cute.
His usual look

Occasionally he chews his fist

Smiling for Mama
Picture taken by big sister
Inga helped with the photo shoot. She even took a few good pictures. She really loves to use my camera. Digital cameras mean even toddlers get to take pictures. Lucky girl. (I'm already doing the "When I was your age…").

No comments:

Post a Comment