Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 Months

What happened to my little cuddle bug? I used to rock her to sleep every night and now she prefers Ornery the Otter and her thumb. Sigh. She's growing up too fast.

She is fully established on solid foods and only wants milk for snacks and comfort. She is starting to explore more textured food, but doesn't have any teeth yet. Although, I keep thinking she is going to get some any day now. We have been using the baby Advil nearly everyday for the poor girl.

She wants to be a part of everything Mommy and Daddy do. Now that we have a bigger kitchen I can set her on the floor near the pantry while I make lunch and dinner. She just chews her toy and watches everything I do. She was even content to watch Mom and Dad unload bricks the other evening (part of our patio project).

She is a vocal girl. I wake up to lots of burbles and raspberries. Every few days she discovers new sounds. She is also picking up language and getting better at communication. She understands the word "nursies", which is of course the most important word to understand.

Mostly she is just really happy and giggly all the time.
Bear hug
Still got that gummy smile
Can I eat the camera?
We got a life vest for her since we are going on a beach vacation and staying at a house with a pool. She thought it was super awesome.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the best part: she has hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. The hair I have to comb every morning with a leave in conditioner de-tangling spray. The hair that gets dried food stuck in it. Yes, the hair is super cute.

      Delete